1. Are services available in English or Chinese?
The reception staff can use simple English. We have also introduced a video interpretation service at reception for other languages via iPad (English, Chinese and Korean: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm; Thai and Russian: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, weekdays only).
2. Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is prohibited within the airport terminal building and inside the hotel. Please use the smoking room adjacent to reception or the designated smoking area within the airport terminal building.
3. What should I do with oversized items that do not fit inside the lockers?
We can temporary store luggage before check-in and during your stay. We cannot keep luggage after check-out for airport security reasons.
The maximum size for luggage that can be stored in the lockers is as follows.
width: 400 mm × depth: 540 mm × height: 1040mm (height can be adjusted)
4. Can we leave luggage at the hotel?
We can store your luggage for free during the hours of your stay plan. We charge 1,000 yen (including tax) to store luggage for up to five hours outside stay plan hours.
5. Can underage guests use the facility?
Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their guardians. We do not accept guests under 12 years of age.
6. Can the facility also be used by women?
We provide an entire floor for the exclusive use of women.
7. Can the facility be used by two people together?
The capsules are only available for use by one person each. The facility is also divided into men’s and women’s areas.
8. Can we eat or drink inside the capsule room?
Please refrain from eating or drinking inside the capsule.
9. How is security ensured?
Entry and exit is controlled using the floor card key provided at check-in. Please do not forget to bring the floor card key when you leave.
10. Can the capsule room be locked?
Because this hotel is defined as “lodging” under the Inns and Hotels Act, the capsule rooms are not permitted to be locked. The capsule entries are equipped with screens instead of doors.
11. Can noise intrude within the capsule rooms?
Because the capsule entries are only covered with screens, noise can intrude to a certain extent. Please ask for earplugs at reception (provided free of charge).
12. How is the space air-conditioned?
The entire floor shares the air conditioning system of the terminal building. The capsule rooms are ventilated.
13. What are the service available hours?
Stay: Check-in from 6:00 pm and check-out until 10:00 am.
Short rest (with shower): Capsule use for short rests by the hour from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
14. What are the dimensions of the capsule rooms?
The capsule rooms are 1050mm wide, 2075mm long and 932mm high.
15. Can we leave the facility after check-in?
16. Are parking spaces available?
No parking spaces are provided exclusively for hotel guests. Please use the airport’s parking spaces.
17. What equipment and amenities are provided?
- Inside the hotel: Both the men’s and women’s areas are equipped with shared shower rooms, toilets, bathrooms, and vending machines. Smoking areas and mobile phone booths are located adjacent to reception.
- Capsule room: Equipped with custom-designed mattresses co-developed with FRANCEBED Co., Ltd.
- Amenities: Toothbrushes, washcloths, hairbrushes, etc.
18. Are battery chargers available for use by guests?
Battery chargers are not available.
19. Is internet access available?
Wi-fi access is offered exclusively for guests.
20. Means of payment
Payment can be made using the automatic payment machine, which accepts payment in cash or using a major credit card (VISA, Mastercard, JCB, American Express, Diners Club, UnionPay, Shinhan).
21. How to make a reservation
We accept reservations via the official TUBE Sq website and by phone.
- Official website: https://tubesq.jp/en/
- Reservation telephone number: +81-569-84-0700